Our Environmental Health team aim to ensure a high standard of environmental and public health is maintained throughout the City. Environmental health services works closely with state departments including Department of Health (DoH) and Department of Environment Regulation (DER) to uphold and advance good environmental practices and human health. See links to some Environmental Health sections below.
- Child care premises and family day care
- Food businesses
- Food Safety Training (see the bottom of page for free online food safety training)
- Home occupation, office or business
- Liquor licensing
- Motor vehicle repair businesses
For new development:
- Air pollution (dust, odour and smoke)
- Asbestos disposal
- Environmental management and protection
- Food safety
- Livestock, poultry and bees
- Mosquitoes and other pests
Environmental Health forms and fees
See also our page on Environmental Health forms and fees.