The City is committed to providing a recycling and waste collection service that residents can rely on and know that they are making a difference through resource recovery. We are committed to environmental sustainability.
That is why there are options for disposing of waste responsibly.
- Sort your waste with help from Be a GREAT Sort!
- Reduce waste to landfill by using the correct bins for your kerbside waste collection
- Make the most of bulk waste verge collections
- Take certain waste to drop-off centres and recycling hubs
- Composting and worm farms
- Drop n Shop reuse centre
- Waste Education
Remember, Landfill is the last place for your waste. There are more ways to reduce, reuse and recycle! Find out about recycling at home, school and at work.