Find information about waste and recycling including kerbside bin collections, verge bulk waste, mattress and green waste collection, waste education, litter, illegal dumping, untidy properties and drop off centres for recycling.
The City is committed to providing a recycling and waste collection service that residents can rely on and know that they are making a difference through resource recovery. We are committed to environmental sustainability.
That is why there are options for disposing of waste responsibly.
- Sort your waste with help from Be a GREAT Sort!
- Reduce waste to landfill by using the correct bins for your kerbside waste collection
- Make the most of bulk waste verge collections
- Take certain waste to drop-off centres and recycling hubs
- Composting and worm farms
- Drop n Shop reuse centre
- Waste Education
Remember, Landfill is the last place for your waste. There are more ways to reduce, reuse and recycle! Find out about recycling at home, school and at work.
X WA Day opening hours READ MORE