page image

One of the ways the City meets its obligation to ensure a safe, healthy and equitable community, is through the provision of various regulations and local laws.

We all play a part in creating a city we can be proud of. By adhering to the City's regulations and local laws, we can all strive to look after our local area.

Failure to comply with these laws may result in fines/infringement notices being issued to residents, businesses and visitors to the City.

Find out how to pay or appeal an infringement below.

Pay an infringement

You can pay an infringement online through our eServices portal.

Alternatively, you can pay your fine in person at the City's Administration Centre.

Appeal an infringement

Unfortunately infringements cannot be cancelled ‘on the spot’ by the issuing officer.

Infringement appeal form

Please complete the form below if you wish to query or dispute an infringement that has been issued to you.

You can submit your application:

  • By hand: To the City's Administration Centre at 7 Orchard Avenue, Armadale
  • By email: To
  • By post: Address to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Armadale, Locked Bag 2, ARMADALE WA 6992

Infringement appeal guide

Some tips on appealing an infringement are provided in the infringement appeal form below.

If you want to appeal a parking infringement, please refer to the parking infringement appeal guide below.

Appeal process

  • Within ten days (10) from receipt of your application, you will receive written acknowledgement that your ‘Application to Appeal an Infringement’ has been received.
  • Your infringement will be put on hold and no other costs applicable pending a decision.
  • Your case will then be reviewed and you will be notified in writing of the final decision.

Should you have any further queries please contact the City on (08) 9394 5738 during office hours.

Page Last Reviewed 25 March 2024