There is a variety of outdoor fitness equipment located in parks and reserve across the City. The equipment is free to use and available all year round.
Outdoor fitness equipment is located at:
- Armadale (Reg Williams Reserve, Numulgi Street)
- Brookdale (Don Simmons Reserve, Tijuana Road)
- Camillo (Kuhl Park, Westfield Road)
- Champion Lakes (Joe Saunders Park, Dorney Esplanade)
- Harrisdale (Harrisdale Playing Field, Gracefield Boulevard)
- Hilbert (Shipwreck Park, Weatherly Way)
- Hilbert (Lannam Road)
- Haynes (Jarvis Park, Jarvis Road)
- Kelmscott (Fancote Park, Page Road)
- Piara Waters (Livorno Park, Novelli Parade)
- Piara Waters (Freesia Park, Fanshawe Boulevard)
- Piara Waters (Rosette Park, Rosette Place)
- Piara Waters (Rossiter Playing Fields, Tuberose Road)
- Piara Waters (Ruffle Park, Ruffle Approach)
- Seville Grove (Bob Blackburn Reserve, Challis Road)
- Roleystone (Lina Hart Memorial Park, Westborne Road)
- Warm up before starting and stretch after completing your workout
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear
- Drink plenty of water
- Be sun‑smart
- Go at your own pace and build up to higher intensity exercise
- If you have any health concerns seek medical advice before commencing
- Read the instructions on each piece of equipment and use accordingly
The Move Your Body outdoor fitness equipment workouts will provide you with exercises that can be completed in most local parks using the fitness equipment located there.
Beginner, intermediate and advanced options are available, allowing you to go at a pace that suits your personal fitness level.
Use the warm up and cool down exercises below in conjunction with one of the outdoor fitness equipment workouts. Involve your friends and family in a workout and most importantly – have fun!
Parkrun is a free weekly 5km timed run that occurs every Saturday commencing at 8am.
There are two locations in the City of Armadale:
To join in parkrun simply visit the Parkrun website and complete a once off registration, print out your barcode and turn up on Saturday morning, it is that easy!
Live Life Get Active is a health promotion registered charity offering free outdoor exercise classes across Australia.
There are two Live Life Get Active locations in the City of Armadale:
To join in on these outdoor exercise classes visit the Live Life Get Active website, register and sign up to as many classes as you like!
Are you looking to join one of the City's sport and recreation clubs? Visit the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries page to find a club near you. Alternatively, you can contact the CIty's Club Development Officer email@example.com
Club funding and opportunities such as Kidsport can be found here.