1. How are your rates calculated?
This is your rates amount for 2019/20, which is calculated by multiplying the rate in the dollar by the valuation (GRV set by the Valuer General at Landgate).
2. Domestic Rubbish charge
Pays for your:
- Weekly rubbish and fortnightly recycling bins collection
- One general junk verge collection
- Two green waste verge collections
- Four (4) tip passes
- Discounted additional tipping (conditions apply).
3. Pool inspecton fee
This covers the cost of regular safety compliance inspections.
4. Emergency Services Levy
This is a State Government charge, shown on all Council rate notices. ESL money levied is paid to the Department of Fire and Emergency Services.
5. Your total rates, fees and charges outstanding for 2019/20
6. Your property assessment number
Required for when you register for e-Rates online.
7. This is your GRV as set by Landgate
8. This is your recycling area.