The City has received an application for the abovementioned proposal to be determined by the Metro East Joint Development Assessment Panel (JDAP), which includes the following:
- The construction of a purpose built single storey Child Care Premises building with associated parking, access, signage and landscaping. The bulk of the development is proposed on Lot 87, with only a 2m wide landscaping strip proposed on Lot 84.
- The proposed Child Care Premises is intended to care for 92 children and will employ 17 staff.
- The proposed operating hours are; 6.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
The applicant has lodged the following documents as part of the proposal:
- Development Plans.
- Traffic Impact Statement.
- Environmental Noise Assessment.
- Bushfire Management Plan and Emergency Evacuation Plan.
Further details are available for viewing at the City's Administration Building between the hours of 8.15am and 4.45pm Monday to Friday. Should you have any queries regarding this proposal, please contact the City's Planning Services on (08) 9394 5739.
Please download relevant documents: