The City has received a development application for the abovementioned proposal, which involves the following:
- The demolition of the existing single house at No. 573 Lake Road.
- The construction of a purpose built single storey Child Care Premises building on a 2885m2 portion of the 4107m2 lot.
- The proposed Child Care Premises is intended to care for up to 99 children.
- Hours of operation are intended to be 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Two outdoor play areas totalling 750m2 are proposed.
- A full movement crossover to San Jacinta Road and a left in left out crossover to Lake Road are proposed.
- 28 car parking bays are proposed, 15 for staff and 13 for visitors.
Child Care Premises are a discretionary use in the City’s Residential zone that are required to be advertised to nearby landowners as part of the assessment of the application.
In support of the application the following reports have been provided:
- Bushfire Risk Assessment.
- Environmental Noise Assessment.
- Transport Impact Statement.
Should you have any queries regarding this proposal, please contact Mr Chris Valentine from the City’s Planning Services on 08 9394 5405.
Please download relevant documents