The Drop'n'Shop is located at the entrance to the Armadale Landfill and Recycling Facility, 145 Hopkinson Road, Hilbert (entry from roundabout at Gloaming Way).
- Monday - closed
- Tuesday - closed
- Wednesday - closed
- Thursday - 10am to 2pm
- Friday - 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Saturday - 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Sunday - 8.30am to 4pm
Early Closure in Extreme Weather Conditions: In the interest of the health and safety of customers and staff the Drop 'n' Shop may close at short notice due to extreme weather conditions that includes, but not limited to, high temperatures, electrical storm activity, strong winds or flooding. Please check the website for alerts or the City’s Facebook page for notifications of early closures.
Western Australia 6112
Take items that can still be used to the Drop ‘n’ Shop at no charge and help save resources.
Refurbishing and reusing household items and discarded building materials conserves raw materials and saves energy compared to producing new products. Providing items with a second life also prevents them from ending up in landfill.
All items are sold 'as is' and may not be fit for their original purpose. They can become part of something new and innovative. Some creativity can save you money.
A wide range of items are accepted and sold at the reuse centre. Items include, but are not limited to:
- Garden items
- Building materials
Please note tyres, mattresses, computers, carpet, baby and small child equipment are not accepted.
Acceptance of items is at staff discretion.
Enter at you own risk and obey all signs and directions from Staff
- Abuse towards staff will not be tolerated
- Area under surveillance
- Smoking and alcohol are NOT PERMITTED anywhere on site
- Children to be supervised at all times
- Enclosed foot wear required on site
- No animals allowed on site
- All prices and quotes are final
- All items sold in "as is" condition (electrical items tag tested are subject to limited warranties)
- Riding of bikes, scooters, skateboards and eRideables is not permitted on site
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the City of Armadale disclaims any liability for any damages, loss or injury occurring or as a result of your use of the facility
Beware seasonal snakes and wildlife in the area.
Recycle these items at the Drop 'n' Shop Recycling Hub:
- Plastic bread tags
- Metal lids, caps and ring-pulls
- Plastic bottle caps
- Household batteries
- Light globes
- Mobile phones
See Drop'n'Shop staff to unlock the unit to drop off your items listed above.
Items must be sorted prior to attending the facility. Unsorted items will not be accepted.