If you are not the owner or the agent of the owner you are ineligible to register
Please note once you have registered we will send you an email - it's important that you click the link within this email to activate your registration.
Once your e-Rates subscription request has been approved you will no longer receive paper rate and instalment notices. All future notices for the above rate assessment will be sent to the email address indicated above.
e-Rates Terms & Conditions
Following approval of your request:
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions reference to a rate notice also includes reference to any rate instalment notices.
- You agree to receive your rate notice by email and understand that a paper document will not be sent.
- You confirm you are the registered owner or the agent appointed by the owner of the property being registered.
- All future rate notices will be in the form of a PDF attachment to an email sent to the email address nominated by you on the registration form.
- If you own more than one property you will need to register separately for each property. Separate email notifications will be issued matching the number of registrations received.
- You must advise any other person to whom paper rate notices are currently being sent, that they will no longer receive paper rate notices as a result of your request. If you authorise an Agent to act on your behalf and want paper copies to be issued in lieu of your electronic rate notice registration, you must also notify the Agent and 'unsubscribe' from your e-Rates registration. The City of Armadale will not provide this information.
- Registrations received within 30 days of the issue date of any rate notice will take effect from the following rate period.
- You must regularly check your nominated email address for rate notices.
- You agree that rate notices are deemed served when it reaches your internet service provider, whether or not you have opened or read the email.
- An “out of office” notification will not be considered an undeliverable rate notice.
- You agree that you will retain the rate notice information yourself electronically or by printing it.
- If you change your contact details, you are required to notify the City of Armadale. To amend your details simply click here or alternatively please contact Rating Services on 9394 5788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should the City of Armadale receive an electronic “delivery failure” notification from your email address your request for email delivery will be cancelled and a paper document will be posted to the last advised postal address.
- You can withdraw your request for email delivery of your rate notice at anytime. To unsubscribe please click here.