Applications for subdivision are made to the Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC).

The WAPC is the authority responsible for determining all subdivision/amalgamation and survey strata applications.

Applicants are advised to verify zoning, building setbacks and other relevant subdivision standards and requirements with the City's Planning Department prior to lodging an application with the WAPC.

To find out about applications, including forms and fees, visit the WAPC website.

Requests for clearance of subdivision conditions must be lodged with the City (see below).

If you are a developer or owner-builder, there are important Commonwealth telecommunications rules you need to comply with. For more information visit

See also:

Page Last Reviewed 25 March 2024