City of Armadale Christmas business hours
The City of Armadale’s Administration Centre will be closed from noon on Friday 22 December, reopening on Tuesday 2 January at 8.15am. Changes to business hours for the City’s facilities are as follows:
- Armadale Aquatic Centre is currently closed for renovation.
- Armadale Arena is closed on Monday 25 December and Monday 1 January. There will also be reduced operating hours during this period. Contact the Arena on 9394 5840 for more information.
- Armadale Landfill and Recycling Facility will be closed from noon on Sunday 24 December and Sunday 31 December, and closed on Monday 25 December and Monday 1 January. Contact 9399 3935 for more information.
- The Drop ‘n’ Shop reuse centre is closed from noon on Sunday 24 December to Wednesday 27 December, and Monday 1 and Tuesday 2 January.
- The Roleystone Greenwaste Site is closed from Thursday 21 December to Sunday 31 December, and Monday 1 January to Tuesday 2 January.
- The City’s libraries:
- Armadale Library will be open from noon until 4pm on 24 December and 31 December, and be closed on 25 and 26 December and 1 January.
- Kelmscott & Seville Grove Library will close at noon on 23 December and 30 December, closed from 24 to 26 December, and from 31 December to 1 January, reopening on Tuesday 2 January.
- Armadale Visitor Centre will close at 4pm on Sunday 24 December and will be closed on Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 December, and Monday 1 January.
- History House Museum will be closed on Friday 22 December, and Monday 25 December to Monday 1 January inclusive, and will reopen on Tuesday 2 January.
- Champion Centre will close at noon on Friday 22 December, remaining closed for renovation until further notice. Most services will be available at the Harold King Community Centre during this time.
For rubbish and recycling bin collections which fall on Christmas Day or New Years’ day, collection will occur one day later than normal. For the two weeks from Monday 25 December to Friday 5 January, your bin collection day will change to the following day. If your normal day is Monday, this will become Tuesday, and so on.
For any incident reports and emergencies during the holiday period, please phone the City after hours on 9394 5000. A full list of the City’s operating hours during the holiday period is available here.