2018 Life Skills Workshops
The City of Armadale is hosting a series of workshops covering a range of topics for people aged over 40 years who live and work in the City of Armadale.
The workshops cover topics including:
- What you need to know about Wills, Power of Attorney and Medical Guardianships.
- How and why you many need to link Medicare, Medical Guardianship and Advanced Health Directives to your My Gov account.
- Public Trustees and Public Office information and more.
- Life after work.
- Planning for retirement – budgets, assets and Liabilities.
- How to get connected in the community.
- The importance of developing connections and planning before retiring.
The first workshop ‘Are you willing’ will be held on Tuesday 9 October from 5 to 6.30pm at the City of Armadale Function Room, 7 Orchard Avenue.
The workshop will give attendees an insight into what you need for wills, power of attorney and medical guardianships.
There will be light refreshments from 4.30pm.
A second workshop ‘Are you Retirement Ready’ will be held on Tuesday 30 October from 5 to 6.30pm at the City of Armadale Function Room, 7 Orchard Avenue.
The workshop will help attendees to plan what to do in retirement and make sure they are ready.
Light refreshments will be served from 4.30pm.
Bookings are essential for both workshops. Please phone 9394 5642 to book.