To report pot holes, damaged kerbs or footpaths, flooded streets, damaged reserves (including play equipment) or any other maintenance issues contact the City on (08) 9394 5000 during business hours or 1300 886 885 after hours.

Traffic control signs and traffic lights are the responsibility of Main Roads WA. To report damaged signs and lights contact Main Roads WA on 1800 800 009.

Damaged or missing street signs can be reported by contacting the City on (08) 9394 5000 or by completing the online form below.

To report faulty streetlights contact Western Power on 1800 622 008.

Page Last Reviewed 25 August 2023