The City has received an application for the abovementioned proposal, which involves the following:
- The existing Single House is to be used as one physiotherapy consulting room and an exercise room.
- Maximum of two staff, being one medical practitioner consultant and one administrative receptionist.
- Maximum of two patients at any one time.
- The proposed operating hours are: Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 9:00pm; and Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- The provision of four (4) car parking bays in lieu of six (6) car parking bays as required under the City’s Town Planning Scheme No. 4 (TPS4).
As an adjoining or nearby landowner, the proposal has been referred to you for comment.
Further details are available for viewing at the City’s Administration Building between the hours of 8.15am and 4.45pm Monday to Friday.
Should you have any queries regarding this proposal, please contact Felly Dhliwayo from the City’s Planning Services on 9394 5140 or via email FDhliwayo@armadale.wa.gov.au.
Please download relevant documents: