As part of the 2019/20 financial year the City is undertaking an exciting new playground installation at Clements Park, Clements Grove in Seville Grove.
Clements park is classified as a Local Open Space (LOS) please refer to the Parks Facility Strategy for more information.
Works will be commenced in October and will be completed in early 2020.
Access to the park will still be available and we ask the community to use caution in the area while these works are taking
place. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
All enquiries to the City’s Administration Centre 9394 5000
Works will include transforming this vacant parkland into an exciting new playground nestled amongst the large shade trees and includes the installation of;
- 0 -12 years combination play equipment, including climbing frame, double slide and monkey bars
- Double swing assembly
- Laterite concrete block play pits with pine chip softfall
- Interactive musical flowers
- An accessible picnic table setting nestled amongst the shading trees
- Painted pathway activities- hopscotch
- Additional tree planting throughout the park