|RESERVE NAME||RESERVE ADDRESS|
|Alfred Skeet Reserve||748 Armadale Rd,FORRESTDALE|
|Bob Blackburn Reserve||Challis Rd, SEVILLE GROVE|
|Creyk Park||Kembla St, KELMSCOTT|
|Frank Cross Park||Jarrah Rd, ROLEYSTONE|
|Frye Park||Clifton St, KELMSCOTT|
|Gwynne Park Oval||Seventh Rd, ARMADALE|
|Gwynne Park Oval (Forrest Road)||Cnr Seventh Rd & Forrest Rd, ARMADALE|
|Harrisdale Playing Field||Gracefield Blv, HARRISDALE|
|Harrisdale Primary School Oval||Gracefield Blv, HARRISDALE|
|Harrisdale High School Oval||Gracefield Blv, HARRISDALE|
|John Dunn Memorial Park||Third Ave, KELMSCOTT|
|Karragullen Oval||Saunders Way, KARRAGULLEN|
|Morgan Park Reserve||Ironcap Pl, ARMADALE|
|Novelli Reserve||Terracina Pwy, PIARA WATERS|
|Palomino Reserve||34 Palomino Pl, CHAMPION LAKES|
|Piara Waters Oval||350 Wright Rd, PIARA WATERS|
|Rossiter Reserve Oval||16 Tuberose Rd, PIARA WATERS|
|Rushton Park Oval (Upper)||River Rd, KELMSCOTT|
|Rushton Park Oval (Lower)||River Rd, KELMSCOTT|
|Springdale Oval||Lot 3906 Springdale Rd, KARRAGULLEN|
|William Skeet Reserve||760-766 Armadale Rd, FORRESTDALE|
The City of Armadale has a range of active and passive reserve’s available for hire.
Please complete and sbmit the relevant form below.
The City requires personal trainers and fitness groups who wish to conduct any commercial activities on the City’s public open spaces to apply for a permit.
Why you need a permit
- You are using a public open space that is maintained by residential rates to conduct a commercial activity for personal gain.
- To produce financial assistance in maintaining the reserve.
- To ensure the reserve is not too crowded for casual users and other bookings.
- To ensure work is not scheduled to take place on the reserve that may affect your training.
- To ensure the reserve is suitable for the desired activities.
- To ensure reticulation is not running during the training, or to inform you when reticulation will occur.
- To ensure ground staff can tailor their maintenance schedule around your booking.
- To ensure that the appropriate Public Liability Insurance and other qualifications are in place for the booking.
- To ensure there are adequate facilities at the reserve to accommodate the booking.
How to apply for a permit
Please complete and submit the application form below.
You will also need to provide the following documents as part of your application:
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency
- Professional Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency
- Current Business Certificate (Proof of ABN).
Bookings cannot be advertised or commence until an approval letter has been received and payment has been made.
Markings, layout and dimensions of playing areas are the responsibility of the club.
All markings on grass are to be in Professional Sports Grass Line marking paint only to be used in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations and appropriate safety measures. No chemical additions may be added to the paint as it results in turf death or decline.
Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions allows the City the rights to cancel any seasonal or regular booking.
A seasonal changeover program is scheduled at all City reserves inbetween sporting seasons.
The City will contact sport and recreation clubs prior to the commencement of sporting seasons to inform of any planned works.
If you have any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org