Find out about parking infringements and appeals. Information on how to pay and access to the application to appeal an infringement is also provided.

Pay a parking infringement

The City’s Rangers regularly patrol to ensure all residents and visitors observe and obey any parking restrictions within the City of Armadale.

To pay for a parking infringement, please visit the City's Online payments and renewals page.

Appeal a parking infringement

Persons found breaking the City’s Parking Local Laws may receive an infringement notice. However, the City does realise that at times, there may be unavoidable reasons, therefore you have the opportunity to appeal the infringement.

For more information or to appeal a parking infringement please view the documents below.

Page Last Reviewed 1 September 2019