Outdoor Exercise Equipment
Outdoor Exercise Equipment is located in number of parks within the City of Armadale and best of all it is FREE to use and available all year round.
Why not visit one of these parks and try out the equipment? Here is a workout suggestion to get you started!
- Aerobic Cycle: 2 - 3 minutes
- Elliptical Trainer: 2 - 3 minutes
- Leg Press: 10 - 15 reps
- Chest Press: 10 - 15 reps
- Pull Downs: 10 - 15 reps
- Incline Push Ups: 10 - 15 reps
- Seated Rows: 10 - 15 reps
- Walk / jog / skip: 5 - 10 minutes
- Sit-Ups: 10 - 15 repetitions
- Calf stretch
- Hamstring stretch
- Quadriceps stretch
- Shoulder stretch
- Chest stretch
- Back stretch
Hold each stretch for 10 seconds for each side of the body
- Warm up before starting and stretch after completing your workout.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Be sun‑smart.
- Go at your own pace and build up to higher intensity exercise.
- If you have any health concerns seek medical advice before commencing.
- Read the instructions on each piece of equipment and use accordingly.
- Involve your friends and family and most importantly – have fun!