Have you thought about keeping a blog on your travels so that friends and family back home can see photos and stories about what you're up to?
A travel blog also makes a great memento to look back on once you're home again.
During this session Amanda Kendle will demonstrate how to:
- Set up a free travel blog
- Update your blog while on the road
- Upload photos to your blog
- Create links to useful sites
- Share your blog with people either privately or publicly
Amanda is an experienced traveller and blogger who has lots of stories to share during this fun, informative event.
Places are limited and bookings are essential.
If you are unable to attend after booking please notify the library.
Phone (08) 9394 5125