DNA testing gets a lot of publicity these days. Would you like to know more about DNA testing and what it means?
At this session presented by DNA expert Mike Murray, and Dr Lesley Silvester of Time Trackers you will learn:
- Some basic facts about DNA
- How your DNA links to you family history
- What DNA tests are available
- What you can learn from DNA testing
- What's involved and how much it costs
There will be plenty of opportunity for discussion and your questions.
This session is for adults. Bookings are essential.
If you are unable to attend after booking please notify the library.
Phone (08) 9394 5125