Would you like to learn how to increase your ability to tender for contracts from the City of Armadale?
The City of Armadale is pleased to announce a new initiative for local businesses and suppliers.
The Armadale Local Supplier Program will assist businesses that operate in the Armadale area and surrounding regions to build their ability to compete with other companies in making submissions and increase their chances of obtaining work with the City.
The City of Armadale would like to invite all local businesses and business owners to our first information session, where we will outline the success factors, requirements and pitfalls of making tender submissions.
- Builds your businesses capacity to win work with the City and other government organisations who tender for the provision of goods and/or services
- Increases the representation of local small businesses within the City’s supply chain
Who will benefit:
- Any business looking to better understand how the City undertakes its Tendering procurement functions
- If you own or operate a business in the Armadale region or surrounding areas
- We encourage you to refer others in your business network to this event
RSVP to Kate Barclay – City of Armadale Procurement Officer
Telephone: 9394 5413
* Time includes drinks and networking afterwards