What's on this page
The City of Armadale ordinary elections will be held on Saturday 19 October 2019.
Critical dates are as follows:
- Candidates Presentation 6pm 27 August (Details below)
- Close of electoral roll 5pm 30 August
- Opening of nominations Thursday 5 September
- Closing of nominations 4pm Thursday 12 September
- Ballot papers posted to electors from 30 September
- Voting closes 6pm Saturday 19 October
- Vote count from 6.30pm Saturday 19 October*
The vote count is open to the public and will be conducted at the City of Armadale Administration Building, Function Room, 7 Orchard Avenue, Armadale WA.
Download a full election timetable
If you wish to vote within the October local government elections and you are unsure if you are enrolled to vote (or you haven't updated your enrolment details since you last moved) you have until 30 August 2019 to update your details by visiting the Western Australian Electoral Commission's website at www.elections.wa.gov.au.
Electors have until 6pm election day (Saturday 19 October 2019) to cast their vote. If you have not posted your vote by Monday 14 October 2019 to ensure your vote is received in time you are highly encouraged to hand deliver your vote to 7 Orchard Avenue Armadale.
The Returning Officer for the elections is Mr Jeff Solliss. Mr Sollis can be contacted on 0408 912 306 or by email LGro_arm@elections.wa.gov.au
All general election enquiries can be made direct to the City at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (08) 9394 5000 and asking to speak to a Governance Officer.