The Centre is located at the entrance to the Armadale Landfill and Recycling Facility, 145 Hopkinson Road, Hilbert (entry from roundabout at Gloaming Way).
Opening hours are:
Take usable items to the Drop ‘n’ Shop at no charge and help conserve the environment.
Refurbishing and reusing household items and discarded building materials conserves raw materials and saves energy compared to producing new products. Providing items with a second life also prevents them from ending up in landfill.
All items are sold 'as is' and may not be fit for their original purpose. They can become part of something new and innovative. Some creativity can save you money.
A wide range of items are accepted and sold at the centre. This range of items includes, but are not limited to:
- Garden items
- Building materials
Please note tyres, mattresses, computers and carpet are not accepted.
- Follow COVID-19 precautions on entry and as directed by staff.
- Strictly No Smoking
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Riding of bikes in yard is prohibited
- No dogs permitted (except guide dogs)
- See staff before unloading donations
- Consider your own and the safety of others when visiting the facility
The Centre is operated by the City of Armadale assisted by a great team of volunteers.
New volunteers are welcome. Please contact the shop during opening hours on 9399 6462 for more details.