District Open Space (DOS) DOS is principally designed to provide for organised formal sport and will generally include recreation space and some nature space. These areas serve several neighbourhoods, with players and visitors travelling from surrounding districts. DOS can also have significant conservation and/or environmental features. These spaces average 5ha to 15ha in size.
- Gwynne Park - Skatepark and Parkour nodes
- William Skeet Oval - Lighting and Playing Field Upgrade
- Novelli Oval – Lighting, Landscaping and Playspace Project
- Frye Park - Picnic and Playground Additional Works
- Frye Park – Pirate Ship and Softfall Surfacing Replacemen