The City's Chief Executive Officer, along with the Executive Team and staff, is responsible for implementing the decisions of Council and providing a range of services.
The Executive Team consists of four Executive Directors who oversee the following directorates:
- Corporate Services
- Development Services
- Technical Services
- Community Services.
For more information on the City of Armadale's directorates and departments, please refer to the City's Organisational chart below.
CEO Joanne Abbiss
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) provides leadership to the organisation, is responsible for the overall management and strategic direction of the City of Armadale, and directly oversees the following key areas:
- City Projects
- Economic Development and Tourism
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Communications
- Mayor's Office.
Executive Director, Jason Lyon
The Corporate Services Directorate is responsible for the following areas:
- Financial management
- IT and records management
- Councillor services and governance
- Electoral matters.
Executive Director, Paul Sanders
The Development Services Directorate is responsible for the following areas:
- Planning and development
- Town Planning Schemes
- Land use
- Building and health control
- Noise control
Executive Director, Kevin Ketterer
The Technical Services Directorate is responsible for the following areas:
- Building maintenance
- Roads, footpaths and drainage
- Environment, parks and reserves
- Waste and recycling collections
- Composting and landfill
- Maintenance of Council assets
- Support services.
Executive Director, Yvonne Loveland
The Community Services Directorate is responsible for the following areas:
- Community development and events
- Recreation and leisure
- Library and Heritage Services
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Armadale Aquatic Centre.