The Cat Act 2011 requires all cats that have reached six (6) months of age must be microchipped, sterilised, and registered with the City.
- Registration will not be accepted until your cat is microchipped and sterilised.
- Microchipping exemptions are available from your vet if required.
- Complete the Animal registration form
- Ensure you have the following information to include with your form:
- Completed registration form
- Payment (see fees below)
- Proof of concession card holder (if applicable)
- Proof of microchipping and sterilisation
- Submit the completed form, payment and documents to the City of Armadale:
- In person at the City’s Administration Centre
- By post to the City of Armadale, Locked Bag 2, ARMADALE WA 6992
- By email (payment details cannot be emailed, ask for Rangers to contact you to get your card details over the phone).
Please note, pensioner concession card holders receive 50% discount on the following fees.
|Length of registration||fee|
If you have a current registration from anywhere in Western Australia you can transfer this to the City for no additional cost. Complete the Animal Registration Form and tick the box transfer. Let us know which Council you are moving from and complete the form as though it was a new registration.
The Cat Act 2011 does not limit the number of cats you can have at a property. This can be decided by the local government in a local law. The City does not currently have any Cat Local Laws and therefore the number of cats at a property is not limited.
Please complete and submit the applicable form below: