1950 - Armadale Recreation Ground - later named Gwynne Park - began a long-term raft of upgrades, taking several years.
1950 - Construction began on the Armadale Brickworks on South West Highway, completed in 1952.
1952 - A new Police Station and courthouse opened on 19 August.
1953 - Armadale Senior High School opened ('official' opening in 1955).
1953 - Forrestdale homes began to get electricity connection.
1954 - Kelmscott Post Office shifted to new premises.
1955 - Bedfordale homes got electricity, wired by E. 'Tuck' Wilcockson.
1955 - Doctor N. Colyer became the first full-time resident doctor for Armadale.
1956 - Colin Hatfield builds and opens the Roleystone Drive-in picture theatre.
1957 - Opening of the Kelmscott Pool, November 30.
1957 - Opening of Dale Cottages Retirement Village - the first retirement village in the City of Armadale.
1957 - Lake Jandakot (Forrestdale Lake) Sailing Club was formed.
1958 - First Armadale-Kelmscott District Public Library opened. Librarian was Margaret Aarts.
1959 - First meeting of the Armadale Kelmscott Seniors Group.