Friday, 25 April 2014
Traditional Land Ownership
Timeline Since Settlement
Oral History Project
Armadale City Council
Agendas and Minutes
Download Agendas and Minutes
Freedom of Information
Tenders and EOIs
Out for Comment
Children and Families
Child Care Services
Child Health Centres
Youth Services & Facilities
KICK IT the YAA
Local Groups and Clubs
People with a Disability
Arts and Culture
Update Your Details
Engravers for Hire
Street Meet N Greet
State Government Seniors Safety an
Eyes on the Street
Designing Out Crime
Safety Tips and Resources
Armadale Community Safety Backgrou
Local Government Reform
LG Reform History
Services and Facilities
Verge Storage Licences
House Plans and Approvals
Security Bond & Footpath / Kerb Security Fee
Swimming Pools and Spas
Dividing Fences and Neighbourhood Disputes
Unauthorised Building Work
Weeds and Dieback
Facilities for Hire
Food and Drinking Water
Food Hygiene Awards
Immunisation and Disease Control
Pests and Pest Control
Sewage and Effluent Disposal
Nuisances and Complaints
Building and Construction Site Management
History House Museum
Seville Grove Library
Birtwistle Local Studies Library
Library Online Service
Services for Seniors and People with a Disability
Dog Registration Renewals
Town Planning Scheme 4
Detailed Area Plans
Animal Management Facility
Fire and Emergency Services
Litter and Illegal Dumping
Piara Waters Sporting Facility
Roads and Streets
Traffic Management Plans
Waste and Recycling
Armadale Landfill and Recycling Facility
Roleystone Green Waste Facility
Weekly Domestic Rubbish Collection
Fortnightly Recycling Collection
- Accessible parking permits. How to apply, eligibility.
- Advocacy and information, promoting the rights of people receiving residential and community aged care, also elder abuse.Call 1800 655 566 or 9479 7599.
Armadale Health Service
- Information on hospital, community and mental health services. Access and further contact details.
Armadale Home Help Services
- Not-for-profit organisation offering services to the community, including transport, home support, garden maintenance. Call 9399 1111
- Information on the Carers Act, events, and support groups for people who provide care for family members, friends or neighbours.
Council on the Ageing (WA) Inc
- representing seniors interests and providing information on discounts, maturity blues, volunteering, retirement planning.
- Information on services, concessions, discounts, eligibility.
Department for Communities
- Enhancing the life of seniors, GrandCare, Carers Act, retirement planning, elder abuse, intergeneration playgroups.
Department of Health and Ageing
- Information on health issues, campaigns, related links.
Independent Living Centre
- Advice and information about products available from health professional staff. Range of equipment hire including communication, seating, mobility aids, manual handling, paediatric. Phone 1300 885 886.
Injury Control Council of WA (ICCWA)
- Reducing injury, information on falls prevention, stay on your feet, alcohol projects.
National Public Toilet Map (Armadale)
- List and map of toilet facilities in the Perth area.
Palliative Care Australia
- Information and links on end of life issues.
Seniors Recreation Council of WA Inc
- Promoting healthy ageing through activity.
Australian Government's premier source of information for seniors
- Including concessions, work, care, finances and events.
Alzheimer's Australia WA
offers a range of services to people with dementia and their carers, including a variety of respite services, support services such as counselling, a program for people in the early stages of dementia, education and training for carers and care workers and information through a specialized resource centre.
: The aim of this service is to allow people living with dementia the freedom to walk independently, to continue to carry out activities they have previously enjoyed. As a consequence there is a reduction in the build up of anger and frustration, a decreased likelihood of withdrawal, loss of self esteem and loss of self worth, all feelings people with dementia often experience. It allows people inclusion into society while at the same time reducing their risk of becoming lost and harmed.
Back to top
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2014 City of Armadale. All rights reserved.